Do you have a login / password to access the production entitled CADERNOS PROARQ? ACCESS
Do not have a login / password? Visit the registration page.
The Registration and subsequent access are required for submission of papers, as well as to monitor the ongoing editorial process.
Author and co-authors must register. Submission of work will only be completed after completion of the required data.
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
- Contributions must be original, unpublished and not being evaluated for publication by another journal, otherwise justify in "Comments to the Editor."
- Papers are to be presented in Portuguese, Spanish or English.
Structure of the Paper
Title, abstract (between 250 and 500 words) and keywords (minimum of 3 and maximum of 5, indicating the content of the paper), will be presented in a bilingual system, in Portuguese OR Spanish, and mandatorily in English.
- Statement of Responsibility:
In order to ensure blind peer review (Blind review), the indication of authorship should be removed from the front page and from the ‘Properties’ option in Word as well.
All identifying information of the author(s) should be present in the entries already filled for article submission (the name of each AUTHOR MUST BE WRITTEN IN FULL, with no abbreviations).
- Papers must have at least 25,000 and a maximum of 35,000 characters, excluding spaces.
- Files should not exceed 3MB.
- Page format should be A4 with 2 cm margins on all edges (top, bottom, left and right). Pages should NOT be numbered.
- The font used for the whole paper will be Calibri with size, spacing and formatting that follows the guidelines found in TEMPLATE which is embedded in this section.
- Footnotes in Calibri 8 font, single-spaced – they must be inserted under the footnotes form, no others will be accepted at the end of the text.
- Illustration captions: Calibri 9 font, single-spaced.
- References and quotes:
Text and references follow the standards of ISO 6023/2002 - References and NBR 10520/2002 – Quotes.
Illustrations may be of any nature – tables, charts, figures, photos, drawings, maps etc. - considered here as any non-text object. The aforementioned illustrations, called FIGURES, no matter what kind, should be presented in sequential numbering. It should appear embedded in the body of the article, near the reference related to it, in extension files .jpg or .tif.
- Instructions for submissions:
Authors must register FIRST and then follow the steps for submitting papers. The item must be in .doc format only. If the paper is accepted for publication after the revisions, the final version should also be sent in the same format.
When the article submitted, the authors are automatically giving authorization for its publication.
Any remaining questions may be solved by emailing email@example.com
Authors are responsible for the information, images and data presented in the submitted work.
Authors transfer copyright of papers accepted for publication under license of Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Authors are encouraged to freely distribute accepted articles and create links to the articles on their websites and repositories of scientific institutions (Infohab, etc..), Following the criteria in the Creative Commons that allows free use and citation of work by clear identification of authors and publication of information (using CADERNOS PROARQ as the original source of publication).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication and are neither available for other purposes nor to third parties.
BLIND PEER EVALUATION (BLIND REVIEW)
Authors, reviewers and editors should be careful to ensure the integrity of blind assessment by peers, avoiding oversights that may reveal the identity of those involved in the steps of the process. The necessary precautions to prevent the occurrence of this problem are instructed as follows:
Authors should delete the names in the front page of the paper that could identify themselves.
In Microsoft Office documents, author identification should be removed from the document properties (File menu> Properties, starting on ‘File’ in the main menu, and clicking on the following: File> Save as --> Tools (or Options in Mac)> security Options --> Remove personal information when saving the file> OK> Save.